Thursday, March 12, 2015

Missing you

Missing you every moment 
Missing you every second
I don't know what to do
But missing you in every where
Every corner of my life

Thought of sending  you messege
I missed alphabates
I thought of sing a song for you
I forgot all lines of my heart Music

I thought of meeting you in my dream
But i missed my sleep long back itself..
I know only one thing you is  
That it self its Missing you!

I thought of coming and seeing you
But my legs are forgot to walk
I thought of calling you
My mobile got out of courage area..

I have many roots to reach you
But unable use any root
Because Am Missing you!

I thought of sharing all this with  you
But my heart is filled with silence
It's totally filled with unbreakable silence
I don't know how to break this silence
I think you have to come and break it
You have come and make the relation..

Till that timei will be Missing you!
I know only one Word right now i.e 
Missing You!
Missing your words
Missing your jokes
Missing your Teasers
Missing all
Totally completely Missing you!

No comments: